Lucy’s puppies arrived on November 24, 2007. She produced three boys and four girls. This litter was raised in Pinon Hills, CA.
For the first 10 days of their lives, I applied the Early Neurological Stimulation technique recommended by Dr. Carmen L. Battaglia. It is a series of five exercises on each puppy that impact the neurological system by kicking it into action earlier than would be normally expected. The result is an increased capacity that later will help to make the difference in the puppy’s performance.
In addition, each puppy was handled several times a day so they got used to human hands touching them as well as knowing the bond of their mother.
We followed the UC Davis Vaccination Guidelines as the protocols have changed recently and some vaccinations may not be needed in California. Before the puppies go to their new homes they will have been wormed several times, have had at least one of their puppy shots (depending on the age of the puppy) and will be microchipped and BAER tested (for hearing).
- Eight weeks old pictures click here.
- Seven weeks old pictures click here.
- Six weeks old pictures click here.
- Five weeks old pictures click here.
- Four weeks old pictures click here.
- Three weeks old pictures click here.
- Two weeks old pictures click here.
- One week old pictures click here.
- Newborn puppies pictures click here.