CH Tin Roof’s Chantilly Lace For Adams Ranch FDC, DCAT, DJ, CGC
Lacy comes to us from Tin Roof Kennels in Fallbrook, CA. I wanted to add new bloodlines to our kennel and part of her pedigree goes back to some of my older lines. Since she became an AKC Champion in the conformation ring, we look forward to her adding additional titles after her name too!
In May 2022, Lacy earned her Canine Good Citizen Title (CGC) by completing the requirements of the American Kennel Club.
In October 2022, she earned her Farm Dog Certification.
In April 2023, Lacy became an AKC Champion and earned her BCAT title in FastCat Competition during the same weekend. In May 2023, she qualitied for her DCAT Title. In July 2023, Lacy earned both her Novice and Junior Dock Diving Titles.
Future plans include Dock Diving, Barn Hunt and perhaps Scent Work and Herding as she grows up.
AKC Registration #: DN67905009 DOB:7/22/21 Microchip #:956000014005494
Sire: GCHB Royal’s Greatest Love Story FDC,SWN,SCA,CGC
Dam: CH Devon’s Endless Love SWN SEA, RATO, CGCA
- CHIC: 188160
- BAER: ACD-BR2816/1F-VPI (Bi-Lateral Hearing)
- OFA Elbows: Normal ACD-EL2561F24-C-VPI
- OFA Hips: Good ACD-4535G24F-C-VPI
- PennHip: Right DI = 0.46, Left DI = 0.46
- Patellas: ACD-PA630/24F/P-VPI (Normal)
- PLL: ACD-PLL1000/2F-PI (Clear)
- PRCD: ACD-PRA3372/2F-PI (Clear)
- RCD4 PRA: Obligate Clear (Both parents are clear)
- Eyes: ACD-EYE604/26F-VPI
- Advanced Cardiac:ACD-ACA44/26F-VPI
- Cystinuria Type II: ACD-CY141/2F-PI (Clear)
- Neuronal Ceroid Lipofuscinosis 5 (NCL5) – Clear – Tested through Embark
- Neuronal Ceroid Lipofuscinosis 8 (NCL8) – Clear – Tested through Embark
- Late-Onset Neuronal Ceroid Lipofuscinosis 12 (NCL12) – Clear – Tested through Embark
- Degenerative Myelopathy – ACD-DM289/2F-PI (Clear)
- Myotonia Congenita – ACD-MC132/2F-PI (Clear)
To View Lacy’s Pedigree, Click Here
To View Lacy’s OFA Results, Click Here